Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Journey


I have a story to tell. I did not choose the journey that we are on but I did choose to walk this journey by faith. Our lives changed in a moment. I want to document this walk so that I can look back and be reminded, that in each moment, I did not walk it alone. We are all walking through different journeys in our lives. Perhaps my journey will give you comfort and encourage you too.


Isaiah 46:3-4

"Listen to me, O house of Jacob,
all you who remain of the house of Israel,
you whom I have upheld since you were conceived,
and have carried since your birth.

Even to your old age and gray hairs
I am he, I am he who will sustain you.
I have made you and I will carry you;
I will sustain you and I will rescue you."

1 comment:

Erika said...

God will always remain faithful for those who are true to His word.. The journey has been tough lately, but my prayers and support are with you