Tuesday, July 20, 2010
From the Mouth of The Pip...Sensitive Material
While we were watching a show on TV tonight, The Pip disappeared for a potty break. Pretty soon we heard her yell, "I need help wiiiiiiiiiiiping."
Daddy answered the call and this is what he was told as he assisted The Pip.
Daddy asked, "Did you have a big poopy?"
The Pip said, "I have two poopies. One is shaped like a turtle and one is shaped like train tracks."
She is The Pip. What else can I say?
Oh yes. I will most certainly be using this against her someday...but first I must stop laughing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh the fun...
HAHA. Yep...still commenting on your stuff!!!!
ahhhh... to spend a day in your life! So much laughter! I love it!
I know Mardel. It can be a circus around here! At least we aren't short on laughter...usually that occurs later. :)
Post a Comment