Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Apparently, it is hard for me to only post one picture. Perhaps on some days I will post more than one. That being said, the following pictures need an explanation.

This tree was decorated for a reason.

After Christmas, The Pip was sure that Santa was going to return to our house. No one could sway her. Her mind was made up. Santa would return.

In an effort to distract her from Santa's alleged second return, I suggested decorating for Valentine's Day. We sadly took the Christmas decorations down. We went on a date and shopped for all things hearts. We decorated, decorated, decorated for Valentine's Day.

Santa's return has been forgotten and did you know that every day is Valentine's Day? At least that is what The Pip says. Don't try to tell her otherwise. hee hee



4 comments:

Erika said...

adorable

Karen B.. said...

Such a cute tree!!

Mary said...

Hmmm...I would love to still have our tree up and decorate it for Valentine's Day, but I don't think Greg would let that fly...

Yours looks so cute!

N and J Edwards said...

Mary~ It is actually a little 3 foot tree. We put it on an end table in the living room. :) I am just that good of a photographer to make you think otherwise. ha ha ha