Blackbird, do I know you? How did you find me? Oh, the curiosity. I went to your blog and read it. I love what you wrote. Why aren't you still writing?
Now that I know your identity, you better start writing again! I thought your writing seemed familiar as I read. Get going! I am and always have been a fan.
5 comments:
Pure joy!!!
We have many fond memories of bathtime with our kids when they were that age. Enjoy the moments!
Blackbird, do I know you? How did you find me? Oh, the curiosity. I went to your blog and read it. I love what you wrote. Why aren't you still writing?
Sorry, Penelope Eugene, it's just me, "40 tons of fun." I always forget that my blogger account doesn't have my name in it!
Now that I know your identity, you better start writing again! I thought your writing seemed familiar as I read. Get going! I am and always have been a fan.
Post a Comment