Valentine's Day 2009
Remembering
This is my last Valentine's Day with The Pip before Little Mister was born.
I had a little over a month left.

The Grandmas Sue and Pat
Remembering
This is my last Valentine's Day with The Pip before Little Mister was born.
I had a little over a month left.
The Grandmas Sue and Pat
The stud in the glasses is all mine.
Posing with him are The Pip and Grandpa Larry.
Posing with him are The Pip and Grandpa Larry.
Grandma "Jooty"
This picture is very precious to me. It is my very last one of The Pip and her Grandpa Jimmas before his health declined. It was also the last time he was able to come to our home.
We greatly feel his absence as we are experiencing a year of firsts.
We greatly feel his absence as we are experiencing a year of firsts.
1 comment:
Jenny-- I never ask how you are doing. I guess it's because you are a strong woman, and I forget at times. But today, I'm remembering how hard it is for you and praying it's been a special day.
Post a Comment